Pre-registration is closed.
On-site registration will be available at the registration desk, located on the 1st floor of conference venue, through the duration of the conference.
The Registration desk will be open during the following hours.
| October 24 (Mon)
| October 25 (Tue)
| October 26 (Wed)
| October 27 (Thu)
* Please read the registration guide below and click the Online Registration button.
After October 12,
| Deadline for Early Bird Registration
|| July 31, 2016
| Deadline for Pre-Registration
|October 11, 2016 October 12, 2016
2016, On-site Registration will be available at the registration desk during the RadTech Asia 2016.
We would appreciate your cooperation to register as early as possible.
* All deadline dates are in Japan Standard Time (JST).
* All payments must be made in Japanese Yen.
| Early Bird
(Until July 31, 2016)
| Late & On-site
(From August 1, 2016)
|| JPY 80,000
| Governments and Academia
|| JPY 40,000
|| JPY 50,000
| Speakers from Industries
| Speakers from Governments and Academia
| Students *1
|| JPY 10,000
| Buffet Dinner on October 25 *2
|| JPY 3,000
*1: Student rate is applicable only to those who have student status at
the time of conference.
Students are required to submit a scanned copy (in either jpeg or pdf format) of their student ID or student certificate letter from their supervisors via online registration form.
Please be advised that student rate will not be applied for adult students with full time job.
*2: Buffet Dinner is NOT included in registration fee. Buffet Dinner tickets can be purchased by participants and accompanying persons.
*Accompanying person is limited to the participant's family members only.
Registration fee includes;
- Attendance to all technical sessions and exhibition
- One copy of proceedings
- Admission to the Get Together on October 24
* Buffet Dinner is not included in the registration fee
Payment must be made in Japanese yen
and can be made by one of the following methods:
- Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, AMEX or JCB)
- Bank transfer:
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
1-4-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0005 Japan
Account Name : RadTech Asia 2016 Registration
Account No. : (Ordinary Account) : 3383377
SWIFT Code: BOTKJPJT
* Any bank charges including the ones of paying banks or intermediary banks should be borne by the applicants.
* If the remittance covers more than one person, please inform us of the name of each participant.
* If you require an invoice for the payment, please contact the Registration Office after online registration.
* Receipt will be provided at the conference site.
If you have paid the registration fee by credit card, Registration Confirmation will be sent to the registered e-mail address automatically.
If you pay the fee by bank transfer, a reply e-mail with bank information will be sent to the registered e-mail address. After confirming your payment, Registration Confirmation will be sent by the Registration Office.
Please print out the Registration Confirmation e-mail and present at the registration desk to receive the Conference materials and a printed receipt.
If you do not receive any e-mail message within 24 hours, please contact the Registration Office.
If there is anything to be changed or corrected on your registration data, please contact the Registration Office.
Notice of cancellations must be made in writing to the Registration Office. The amount of refund will depend on the date of cancellation as follows:
| Received by Sunday, July 31, 2016
|| 100% of the registration fee
| Received by Saturday, September 24, 2016
|| 50% of the registration fee
| Received after Sunday, September 25, 2016
|| No refund
* Bank charges will be deducted from the amount to be paid back.
* All refunds will be made after the Conference.
* If you are the author of the papers listed on the conference proceedings, your registration fee will not be refunded.
Citizens of certain countries are required to obtain a visa to enter Japan. Please check the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan (MOFA) to know if you need to obtain a visa and the visa application procedures:
The organizer will prepare the documents that should be prepared by the inviting person in Japan and send them to you.
Before you apply for assistance, you are required to take the following steps.
1. Complete your registration with full payment of the fee
2. Book a Flight
3. Reserve a Hotel
* The period of your stay must be scheduled for a maximum of 6 days
(including the arrival & departure day in Japan).
For any inquiries about registration, please contact:
| Visa Support Application Starts on
||August 1, 2016
| Deadline for Visa Support Application
|| September 26, 2016
Registration Office of RadTech Asia 2016 c/o JTB Communication Design，Inc. (former ICS Convention Design, Inc.)
Celestine Shiba Mitsui Bldg. 3-23-1, Shiba，
Minato-ku，Tokyo 105-8335, Japan
Tel: +81-3-5657-0789 Fax: +81-3-3452-8552